Raindrop Therapy is a healing technique that combines aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, and moist heat. It promotes healing and supports the body’s mental, physical, and emotional balance through structural and electrical alignment of the body. Specific essential oils are applied along the feet, spine and shoulders to remove toxins and strengthen immune, nervous and musculoskeletal systems of the body. On the spine, the oils are dropped from about 6-8 inches above the back and then lightly massaged into the body using Vita Flex, a technique used to facilitate absorption of the oils into all layers of tissue. There are nine oils used in the basic sequence, but specific amounts of oils and/or additional oils are used to tailor the session to the individual. This treatment is simultaneously relaxing and revitalizing for all systems of the body.
When applied, the essential oils are absorbed and helpful in fighting bacteria and viruses that travel through the body. Essential oils have also been known to improve the immune system.
Reported benefits of Raindrop Therapy include:
• Elimination of back pain and disfigurement
• Relief from skin conditions
• Relaxation and invigoration
• Increase in energy levels
• Relief from emotional issues and depression
• Hastening recovery from colds and flu
• Aiding in the prevention of colds and flu
• Boosting the immune system
• Relief from arthritis
• Relief from fibromyalgia
• Improves lymph system circulation
• Reduces muscle, spinal and joint pain & inflammation
• Eradicates viruses and bacteria
• Promotes healthy cell regeneration
• Promotes physical and electrical balance
• Promotes metabolic balance
Vibrational Raindrop Therapy
Vibrational Raindrop Therapy is similar to Raindrop Therapy, but with the addition of vibrational tuning forks. This modality was developed to amplify the Healing effects of Raindrop Therapy by using the vibrational sounds of specific frequencies. Tuning forks used at specific times during the session synergize with the oils, Vita Flex, and recipient. Bringing sound vibrations into the session can be calming to the mind, and works to further balance all the systems of the body. According to Jonathan Goldman, a respected sound healer, “frequency + intention=healing.” We know the power inherent in the oils and reflexology – adding tuning forks amplifies the treatment.
Vibrational Raindrop Therapy Session (Typically Lasts 1-1.5hrs) - $110